❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
The cold weather is here and it’s driving many of us indoors, where our lifestyles tend to be sedentary (if you’re like me). Don’t be like me. Try my winter squat challenge to get those rolls rollin’.
- 10 squats in the morning when you wake up.
- 10 squats before every shower.
- 10 squats every time you have to wait for your car to heat up.
- 10 squats for every cup of hot chocolate.
- 10 squats for every snowman you make.
- 10 squats for every Christmas movie you watch, unless it’s a sad one like The Family Stone, then you can omit the squats.
- 10 squats for every gingerbread house you make.
- 10 squats for every holiday party you go to.
- 10 squats for every glass of wine.
- 10 squats for each cookie you eat.
- 10 squats for every snowfall
- 10 squats for every group of Christmas carolers. Do people really do that, go door to door singing?
- 10 squats each time the elf on the shelf moves.
Happy squatting, and may the New Year bring you the perkiest butt in all the land.