Do you ever have those days where you look like a cross between Medusa and a troll doll? Or maybe it’s more like a swamp monster meets Chewbacca? Either way, fear no more, because there are a few quick tricks you can try that will have you looking good. as. new.
- Gloss! Lip gloss, that is. Something as simple as putting on some chapstick to give your lips a glossy look can really add some oomph.
- If you wear your hair up a lot, wear it down. If you wear your hair down a lot, wear it up. Mine is usually up, and I tend to get compliments when I wear it down. People get used to seeing you a certain way, ya know?
- Part your hair differently. This can have a huge impact on your overall look. My hair naturally falls in the middle, and when I part it on the side, I’m practically a different person.
- Put on a nicer shirt. Wear what flatters your body. Whether you’re round, triangular, or shaped like a trapezoid, flatter it.
- Add some bling. Earrings, necklace, BOOM! Look complete.
We all have those days where we’re feeling down, or just having a bad hair day. Keep these tricks up your sleeve and it will be smooth sailing ahead.